Tilapia in Crabby Cream Sauce
Ingredients for Tilapia
- 4 – 9 ounce Talapia (or fish of choice)
- Choice of seasonings
Ingredients for Crabby Mary Cream Sauce
- 1 cup Crabby Bloody Mary Mix
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- ½ cup unsalted butter, divided
- 1/3 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
Directions for Tilapia
- Season (fish of choice) with salt and pepper
- Pan fry or grill
- Keep warm
Directions for Crabby Mary Cream Sauce
- In saucepan add ¼ cup butter with garlic and sauté.
- Add Crabby Bloody Mary Mix, reduce slightly and then add remaining butter
- In separate pan, heat cream over low heat
- When sauce thickens add red and yellow bell peppers
- Fold in the cream and add chopped green onions
- Serve over prepared fillets.
- Add crawfish, lump crabmeat or shrimp to the sauce before adding the peppers.
- Serve over pasta such as fettuccine and serve with a crusty bread for a real taste treat.